Your participation with MMCA means banding together with industry leaders a unified and coordinated effort to impact the cannabis industry. MMCA believes providing our members with information, education, training opportunities, and connection to others in the cannabis industry helps to fulfill our mission. MMCA members will also gain first-hand knowledge and access to legislative activities. MMCA is committed to providing network opportunities, advocacy, representation, education, support, and sponsorship.
NOTE:You DO NOT have to have an official business formed to join our association.
All licensed MMCA members will adhere to a strict code of ethics indicating they are in clear and unambiguous compliance with local and state regulations.
- Access to public industry meetings.
- Update on licensing information.
- Access to organizational current information email blasts.
- Invited to MMCA face-to-face and on-line organizational meetings, workshops, and conferences.
- Link to the MMCA partner pages
- Access to website at seed level membership
- Includes all other Soil membership access features.
Ability to recommend members to serve on MMCA committees.
- Full access to MMCA website.
- Will be allowed to link their company website to the MMCA website.
- The member will be featured on the MMCA partner page for 1 month.
- Opportunity to work MMCA consulting team.
- Includes all other Seed membership access features.
- The member will be featured on the MMCA partner page for three (3) months.
- Ability to serve on committees as recommended by board members.
- Includes all other Fertilizer member access features.